Tuesday 1 December 2015

#1 Meet Mr Money Interest

Hi, I'm Mr Money Interest and quite simply I feel I've become too interested in money!

You're here as part of my coping strategy.

Everything I have spent the last 12 months thinking about I am now going to put pen to paper (key to board?). Who knows, as an unintended side affect this might even be interesting to read.

So who is Mr Money Interest?

Well, first and foremost I was not christened by this name. In fact, believe it or not this is a purely fictional name I have decided to use to enable me to offer a warts and all introspection of my personal finances and thoughts.

I am 29 years young, have an adorable Mrs Money Interest and 2 children, a 3 bed house in picturesque Surrey, UK and work in IT in London - though I know nothing of IT.

Over the last 6 years my salary has increased from £17k to £67k - but we'll go through this in more detail in a future post.

I have a current debt pile of roughly £25k and savings of a pathetic £500. It is entirely likely this ratio has led to my current status of - being over interested in money!

So what do I plan to blog about?

I guess initially my personal financial situation - earnings, debt, spending habits, plans - and then when I am free of that burden the world is our playground.

Up next will be career.

If you've read down to here I thank you. As a reward here is something actually interesting in the current spirit of the rugby World Cup...

"Of the New Zealand All Blacks 412 victories since 1903, Richie McCaw has been on the field for 32% of them - 130 wins to be exact" pre WC. Quite amazing I think you'll agree.

Thanks and speak soon

Mr Money Interest







No comments:

Post a Comment