Tuesday 29 December 2015

#12 Quidco Gambling Winnings Update

Total Debt = £25,202 (Student Loan is £8,475; House loan is £9,527 ; Credit Card loan is £7,200)
Total Savings = £836

A quick update on the Quidco Gambling approach. 

I have now deposited £87 into 9 different gambling companies with the intention on earning a profit via Quidco cashback through each company.

I have cashback 'tracked' via Quidco or Topcashback.com on each company so am very confident any outstanding payments will be made.

Current received payments are £52.27.

Unexpected winnings are £18.31. I won this from a tenner I deposited into Sun Bingo.

Outstanding payments are £103.75.

So once these outstanding are paid my outgoings will have been £87 and return (including winnings) will be £174.33.

A profit of £87.33. Doubling the deposit.

I have identified 12 other companies offering higher cashback than deposit required, with plenty of profit remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment