Monday 28 March 2016

#20 2016 Aims Reviewed

2016 aims

1)  Pay off all of the remaining credit card loan. 

We managed to shift the £7k onto a 0% interest free card until Sept 2017. Because of this we're repaying roughly £150 per month to keep chipping away but when I get paid my bonus in July '16 we've decided to pay off the remainder of my Student Loan instead.

2) I will put up a fence in our front driveway.

Ordered the fencing in March, and should have it erected in April.

3) I'm going to start investing for the future.

I've invested £429 into shares for the company I work for. I still want to begin investing in a tracker fund.

4) I will take my family on a holiday abroad in 2016.

Although this is looking unlikely, we have booked a group family holiday to France for Aug '17.

So in summary, 1 is complete, 1 is due to be complete in the next month and the other 2 have been altered (either by year to complete or loan to be repaid) but have at least progressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment