Tuesday 8 March 2016

#19 Investments

One month on from my first ever foray into the stocks and shares and the value of my portfolio has steadily decreased.


Currently sitting on a loss of nearly £50 in a month isn't good by any stretch of the imagination.

However,

- I am happy to have taken the first step on what I hope to be a long and prosperous journey into investing.

- I have learnt that I did not and have not panicked whilst watching the value decrease. Even though this is pretty much all I have in savings.

- I realize the truth in the saying "the price of the shares only matters on one day - the day you sell them".

I do not expect to invest in this single company any further, but instead in time expect to set up a monthly investment into an index related fund.


No comments:

Post a Comment