Monday 30 October 2017

#68 Check-in on 2017 Goals with 2 months of the year remaining

With two months to go until the end of the year I thought I'd review what my aims were for 2017 and check-in on progress and where I could do with a big push.

The goals were:

Financial:
  1. Pay off the remaining £7,628 of debt. 
    • This would be nearly complete now but we've added in a loan for new carpet for our new house and a HMRC underpayment. Currently outstanding debt is £4,011. We won't clean this off entirely but if we can remove the Credit Card debt and only have these two new entrants in it could be argued this is a success.
  2. Increase wealth excluding Pension to £3000
    • This should be achieved.
  3. Overpay on the mortgage by £600. Equivalent to £50 per month.
    • So far £0 has been added. I've prioritized #1 and #2 above in it's place. 
To do:
  1. Get a will for the family.
    • Complete.
  2. Complete one item from my bucket list
    • Completed. Currently own a house with an office, have over £1k in shares invested and was voted player of the season for my local football team.. all of which were on my bucket list.
Physical:
  1. Get weight to below 14st
    • I don't even own some scales. I have been doing my cross-fit though. Perhaps should check-in on this.
  2. Run 13.1k without stopping (half marathon distance)
    • Have been doing cross-fit. Have not got anywhere near this distance yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment